All of our products are gift wrapped in white tissue paper before despatch.
We will send your goods properly packed so that they arrive with you in good condition.
- Cards are posted in board back envelopes or jiffy bags (depending on the quantity purchased).
- Prints are posted in tough, flat envelopes.
- Framed prints are posted in tough, flat boxes, protected internally with bubble wrap.
- Letterbox frames are protected in bubble wrap. They are posted in special flat postage boxes.
- Canvases are despatched to you straight from the manufacturer in rigid, made-to-measure cardboard boxes.
Packages are sent with Royal Mail or by courier, depending on the size of them. Collection can be arranged.
We normally send orders out within three working days, but at busy times of year this may take up to seven working days.
Where products are made to order you will see delivery lead times specified on the item.
Please make sure you have supplied the correct address – we cannot take responsibility for parcels which go to an incorrectly provided address.
The standard cost for UK post and packaging is included within the price that you pay.
You'll find more information about our products, materials and packaging here